- The site - MotoX, which is available online at - https://motox.lt
- MotoX.lt - Baltijos Technikos Centras Ltd., the Republic of Lithuania set up a private limited company, legal entity code 300113428, registered address - Svajonės g. 28, Klaipėda, the data is collected and processed by the State Enterprise Centre of Registers of Legal Entities, email address - email@example.com, telephone number +370 46 30 11 00
- User - Any person registered to the Site (whether a person, a legal person);
- User - any person not registered to the Site (whether a person, a legal person) who uses the Web site;
- Services - MotoX.lt Web site offers custom titanium frames and forks sport-cycling services, which can be constantly updated, additional or changed on the Web site, and is always the concept of service includes all such services, the Web site;
- Account - MotoX.lt reference to the relevant web page;
- Partners - considered are legal persons with whom MotoX.lt cooperate in providing services on the Site;
- Cookie - a small file that is sent to the device, to any person visit to the Web site;
- Browser - a program for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or a PC;
- Personal data - any information relating to a natural person - whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly by reference to such data as a personal identification number, one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social signs;
- The personal recipient - legal or natural person to whom the personal data, including partners;
- Law - Ministry of Personal Data Protection Act;
- General requirements - the State Data Protection Inspectorate Director in 2008. November
- Order No. 1T-17 (12.1) on the general requirements for organizational and technical security measures of personal data validation;
- Site Administrator - Site for the administration of the responsible person;
- IP Address - Every computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an IP address can often be used in the country in which the computer is connected to the Internet to identify.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- Web site's privacy policies are provided basic personal data and other personal important information collection, storage and processing rules for users and / or users using the Web site and on the site's services.
- MotoX.lt are registered personal data protection control register: Identification Code - P510, the registration date - 2012-08-15.
- Persons wishing to register on the Web site must provide your email, invented the user name and password. Check-in time is created Profile. The user can at any time to adjust, add or delete your profile.
III. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE:
- Depending on the user and / or users demand specific nature of the services is collected and stored in these personal data - name, personal identification number, date of birth, place of residence, nationality, telephone number, personal identity card (passport) number, date and place, email address, payment card details, IP address, passport number and date of travel itinerary, the customer identifier (which the system assigns a customer).
Consent valid for an unlimited period of time up to the user and / or users to cancel their agreement notifying the site administrator at the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed information about cookies that collect statistical information:
|Cookie||Title||Purposes of the processing||Creation moment||Expiry date||The data used||Additional information|
|Web site visitors accounting counter||
|Web site visitors accounting counter||fbm_1286501868037147fbsrc_1286501868037147||These cookies are used for statistical information on Web site traffic to collect. The data obtained are used for the preparation of reports and to improve the site.||Entrance to the site||Counter shall be carried out through the Facebook|
IV. PERSONAL DATA USE OBJECTIVES:
- MotoX.lt use personal data for the marketing only.
- By direct marketing MotoX.lt collect the following personal data: name, email. Submission of personal data is used for marketing purposes, is expressed by ticking the appropriate box tick.
- All personal data collected for direct marketing and other purposes consistent with the law and the provisions of the general requirements.
- User and / or the user may at any time revoke their consent to this by sending an email to the webmaster email@example.com.
- When administering the Web site and diagnosis of possible malfunctions site administrator can use the user and / or users' IP addresses.
V. PERSONAL DATA SERVICES:
MotoX.lt informs that do not pass over in return for payment or free of charge, or otherwise, does not disclose personal information to third parties in both the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union countries and other foreign countries, with the exception of the following cases:
- if there is a user and / or the user's consent;
- law enforcement authorities of the Republic of Lithuania statutory procedures;
- if necessary to prevent criminal acts or the need for them to investigate.
- MotoX.lt personal data handles inhouse.
VI. PERSONAL DATA CORRECTION, additions and Deletion:
- If you're familiar with your personal details and / or operator determines that the personal data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate have the right to appeal to the MotoX.lt email asking him to rectify the incorrect, incomplete and inaccurate personal data and (or) suspend processing of such personal data processing operations. Personal data shall be rectified and destroyed or processing operations are suspended by the data subject's identity and his personal data in the supporting documents. MotoX.lt implemented by the user and / or user's right to suspend the processing of personal data (personal data or destroy) within 5 working days from the user and / or user request.
- In implementing the aforementioned law for consumers and / or users can apply to MotoX.lt e. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
- MotoX.lt ensure that the user and / or the user of the personal data on the Web site are protected from any illegal action: the misuse of personal data modification, or destruction of disclosure, identity theft, fraud and the protection of personal data in line with the level of the Republic of Lithuania legislation.
- Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and modification. The room where the collected data is physically protected against unauthorized access. Web site users and / or user data is protecting the database is protected from unauthorized access via computer networks.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS: